Tuesday, March 3, 2020

An Open Letter From The Oscar Buzz

Scene from From Here to Eternity
Ladies and gentlemen, the time has come. As I do every year, the post-Oscar season is one that is often used to focus on anything other than awards prognostication. This year is no different. For me, it's time to step away from running this blog and focus on other projects. For instance, I am currently working on releasing a short story collection called "Esoteric Shapes," currently scheduled for an April 1, 2020 release date. I will likely be sharing updates on that as the date approaches. For now, I need to step away and shift my interests on other projects, including running various columns over at Optigrab, where I currently am working my way through Madonna's discography with The Madonna Project (the next entry will be the "Who's That Girl" soundtrack), Channel Surfing for new TV shows, movie and theater reviews, and various other projects. Any additional reviews will be posted there. For now, I will not return at all this month, save for the latest entry in A24 A-to-Z, which is on a stricter schedule than my other columns. Expect my return to also include some announcements for what the summer months will include. For now, it's a time of rest, and I hope you enjoy it. Also, hopefully you'll be convinced to pick up Little Women when it comes out on DVD (speaking of March). Other than that, I will see you in April for the return of more regular coverage. Have a good day and I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment